It’s easy to automatically get complementary color in background swatch in Photoshop with MagicPicker!
1) Alt-click on one side of the color wheel to set background
2) Click on the opposite side of the color wheel to set foreground color to the complementary color
3) Click “Link” next to color swatches on MagicPicker
That’s it! Now after you rotate the wheel background color will automatically be kept complementary to the foreground color.
*Works in Adobe Illustrator too! Works with Adobe CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018.
You can exchange fill and stroke colors for vector shapes in Photoshop even when one of them is transparent – with a single click. Just activate “Colorize Shapes & Text”, pick a shape and click the Exchange button on MagicPicker panel.
Use Live Search on Brush or Tool Presets in new MagicSquire 2.2, and then you can Drag’n’drop, Delete or Edit filtered brushes without clearing the search field! Quickly rearrange only specific #Photoshop brushes and tools inside groups.
In addition to that MagicSquire 2.2 update features:
– Improved behavior on CS5/CS6, including drag’n’drop in some scenarios
– Fixed a problem when a .tpl file could not be loaded when tools were named in a specific way
– Fixed a rare issue connected to Tool Presets on CS5/CS6 which led to a panel crash
– Fixed loading of very large groups on CS5/CS6
– CS6: Fixed selection problems in varios list modes
– Improved quality of icons for Tool Presets
– Improved drag’n’drop on Photoshop CC in Horizontal layout
– Improved UI on Photoshop CC2015 and CC2014
MagicPicker color wheel panel 5.3:
– Improvements to Compact Mode
– Support for recent Adobe platform updates
– Improved right-click behavior in Color Scheme mode
– Improved Compact Mode
– Improved activation
– Fixed linking background and foreground in Traditional Color Wheel mode
– Improved Color Temperature Wheel in different scenarious
– Improved loading time of the panel