MagicPicker 6 introduces new Keyboard Shortcuts that allow you to change color temperature or brightness/hue/saturation (and more) with one press of a button! Assign them in the easy-to-use MagicPicker dialog. Click MagicPicker menu -> Settings to enter Keyboard Shortcuts dialog.
You can use advanced keyboards’s keys and Wacom’s keys.
Works in Photoshop and Illustrator.
Here’s the list of functions that are available for key binding in MagicPicker 6:
Increase/decrease Color Temperature
Increase/decrease Color Brightness
Increase/decrease Color Saturation
Toggle Color Scheme
Toggle Tone Lock
Toggle Compact Mode
Switch between Color Wheel Triangle/Box/Diamond/Color Temperature/LDT Cube modes
– Assign Keyboard Shortcuts directly in MagicPicker to: Increase/Decrease Color Temperature, Brightness, Hue, etc
– LDT-Cube Color Picker – most natural Color Space for digital artists. Pick separately on three Light, Dark and Temperature-based color sides at the same time!
– Super clean uncluttered look with new PRO Mode. Hide all UI elements out of your way! Click MagicPicker menu -> PRO Mode
– Pantone Solid Coated/Uncoated, L*c*h* support
– Tooltips for UI elements! Switch on/off in Settings
– All features available now for Photoshop and Illustrator CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018+
You can exchange fill and stroke colors for vector shapes in Photoshop even when one of them is transparent – with a single click. Just activate “Colorize Shapes & Text”, pick a shape and click the Exchange button on MagicPicker panel.
MagicPicker color wheel panel 5.3:
– Improvements to Compact Mode
– Support for recent Adobe platform updates
– Improved right-click behavior in Color Scheme mode
– Improved Compact Mode
– Improved activation
– Fixed linking background and foreground in Traditional Color Wheel mode
– Improved Color Temperature Wheel in different scenarious
– Improved loading time of the panel
With MagicSquire 1.7 you can automatically convert a group of your brush files (.tpl/.abr) into groups of brushes in Photoshop with a single click!
Select MagicSquire menu -> Add brushes from .ABR or .TPL and select multiple brush files with Shift, Ctrl (Windows) or ⌘ (Mac). MagicSquire will automatically create new separate groups containing new brushes or tool presets!