You can exchange fill and stroke colors for vector shapes in Photoshop even when one of them is transparent – with a single click. Just activate “Colorize Shapes & Text”, pick a shape and click the Exchange button on MagicPicker panel.
Activate MagicSquire’s new PRO Mode to hide buttons, menus etc – and work with brushes and tools directly! This mode also hides all closed groups on the panel.
- Go to MagicSquire fly-out menu
- Click “PRO Mode”
Works in Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2015, CC2015.5, CC2017, CC2018.
MagicPicker color wheel panel 5.3:
– Improvements to Compact Mode
– Support for recent Adobe platform updates
– Improved right-click behavior in Color Scheme mode
– Improved Compact Mode
– Improved activation
– Fixed linking background and foreground in Traditional Color Wheel mode
– Improved Color Temperature Wheel in different scenarious
– Improved loading time of the panel
MagicSquire brush organizer 2.1:
– Improves loading of very large .abr files
– Supports all Adobe Photoshop updates
MixColors color mixer 2.2:
– Streamlines Color Swatch Groups
– Loads faster
– Improves support of Adobe Photoshops
With MagicSquire 1.7 you can automatically convert a group of your brush files (.tpl/.abr) into groups of brushes in Photoshop with a single click!
Select MagicSquire menu -> Add brushes from .ABR or .TPL and select multiple brush files with Shift, Ctrl (Windows) or ⌘ (Mac). MagicSquire will automatically create new separate groups containing new brushes or tool presets!
MagicSquire features a fly-out menu that helps you access various advanced features and perform the following:
Quickly enter MagicSquire Compact Mode, load brushes from .TPL or .ABL files, Optimize MagicSquire performance or access detailed MagicSquire manual thru Help, change Settings or get free 24/7 Tech Support and About information.
New MagicSquire 1.5 displays your brushes and tools in full detail with 2 new list modes! Full brush names & resizable columns that adapt your workspace. Edit names with double-click. Even more!
– Click new button the top right for two new Brushes/Tools display modes: Detailed list view with Brush/Tool names and adaptive multi-column list
– Direct editing of Brush/Tool names by double-clicking them
– Now you can assign arbitrary colors to the groups by editing MagicSquire.json in Documents folder. Change “colorCode”‘ value to a hex RGB color like “#3197FF” (in quotes)
– Improved handling and displaying of Pencil presets
– Improved UI on CS5, CS5.5 and CS6
– Improved panel behavior when there are many groups of brushes on CS6
– Panel now supports more .abr types
– Various UI improvements and speedups
Loading brushes! Boom! Adding new presets! Pew! MagicSquire is now 2x-10x faster in key areas, try it out yourself! The panel proudly supports all recent Photoshops: CS5, CS6, CC, C2014, CC2015, CC2017.
– Significantly improved speed when: creating a new brush, loading .abr/.tpl files!
– Memory management improvements
– Compact Mode improvements
– Improvements to the UI
– Improvements to loading of .TPL files
Here goes the video describing all recently added features:
– NEW! Use new touchless Compact Mode (click MagicSquire menu, then Compact Mode). Panel shrinks to a one-brush display, when you hover your cursor over the panel it expands to the full brush view! Now click to select brushes. Switch between two views without a single click.
– NEW! ALT-click a brush to use it as a Eraser or any other tool! Works the following way: 1) Alt-click the brush 2) Select the new tool you want to apply the brush to. Paint and erase with the same brush!
– More improvements and fixes to brush/tool handling on Adobe Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015 and CC2017
Now you can organize and group Brushes, Mixer Brushes, Erasers, Smudge Tools, Pencils, etc.! You got it! MagicSquire 1.2 panel now supports Tool Presets and .TPL files. Still supporting Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017.
IMPROVEMENTS AND NEW FEATURES IN MagicSquire 1.2:
– Supports Tools Presets and advanced brushes: Brush, Mixer Brush, Smudge, Eraser, Pencil, etc.!
– Add, organize, drag’n’drop, move between groups, assign colors to the Tool Presets the same way you did it with the brushes
– Load .TPL files and to add various Tools from files into Photoshop (in addition to .ABR files support)
– Another performance boost. Close/open/hide/show panel with unprecedented speed!