As your brush collections grow so grows MagicSquire! Mind-blowing 4-8x speed improvement on Photoshop CC, fast display of 500+ brushes in a single group, Magic Eraser now reverts with second click, more!
– Improved loading of multiple .tpl files
– Significantly improved UI performance on Photoshop CC (all versions): when dealing with large number (500-1000+) of brushes, opening panel, scrolling, switching list types, opening/closing groups, loading .abr and .tpl files
– NEW FEATURE: Magic Eraser now preserves brush size and also supports second click! When you click Magic Eraser button again it switches back to the previously selected tool
– NEW FEATURE: You can now tune double-click behavior in MagicSquire settings
– Nailed “Cannot get id” problem on large brush collections
– Fixed visual issues
– Improved performace of Horizontal layout
– Photoshop CS6 users stay tuned! Speedup is on the way
MagicPicker 6 introduces new Keyboard Shortcuts that allow you to change color temperature or brightness/hue/saturation (and more) with one press of a button! Assign them in the easy-to-use MagicPicker dialog. Click MagicPicker menu -> Settings to enter Keyboard Shortcuts dialog.
You can use advanced keyboards’s keys and Wacom’s keys.
Works in Photoshop and Illustrator.
Here’s the list of functions that are available for key binding in MagicPicker 6:
Increase/decrease Color Temperature
Increase/decrease Color Brightness
Increase/decrease Color Saturation
Toggle Color Scheme
Toggle Tone Lock
Toggle Compact Mode
Switch between Color Wheel Triangle/Box/Diamond/Color Temperature/LDT Cube modes
It’s easy to automatically get complementary color in background swatch in Photoshop with MagicPicker!
1) Alt-click on one side of the color wheel to set background
2) Click on the opposite side of the color wheel to set foreground color to the complementary color
3) Click “Link” next to color swatches on MagicPicker
That’s it! Now after you rotate the wheel background color will automatically be kept complementary to the foreground color.
*Works in Adobe Illustrator too! Works with Adobe CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018.
MagicPicker color wheel panel 5.3:
– Improvements to Compact Mode
– Support for recent Adobe platform updates
– Improved right-click behavior in Color Scheme mode
– Improved Compact Mode
– Improved activation
– Fixed linking background and foreground in Traditional Color Wheel mode
– Improved Color Temperature Wheel in different scenarious
– Improved loading time of the panel
With MagicSquire 1.7 you can automatically convert a group of your brush files (.tpl/.abr) into groups of brushes in Photoshop with a single click!
Select MagicSquire menu -> Add brushes from .ABR or .TPL and select multiple brush files with Shift, Ctrl (Windows) or ⌘ (Mac). MagicSquire will automatically create new separate groups containing new brushes or tool presets!