Get massive discounts up to 50% at anastasiy.com. All following Plugins for Adobe Photoshop (and Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud) are on sale for a limited time!
– UI improvement in Keyboard Shortcuts dialog on Photoshop CS6
– Improved Black & White button behavior in BIG colors mode
– Fixed problem with clicking Background color swatch in BIG colors mode
– Fixed problem with wrong CMYK values on Illustrator in some scenarios
– On Illustrator CC and higher currently selected color swatch is now correctly displayed on the top
– Improved panel title display in Compact Mode
– Greatly improved and optimized Compact Mode in different scenarios, especially when quickly moving cursor aroud the panel
MixColors 3.0 is out!
NEW IN v3.0
NEW! Smart Color Groups – next generation of color swatches. Auto-gradient between Photoshop
foreground & background or between any colors! Easily get colors inbetween. Smart resizing of the groups
so you have only the swatches you need. Shift+click to mix to current color.
NEW! Clear Color History, Undo/Redo colors with Keyboard Shorcuts
NEW! Quickly add color swatches to the mix with Shift+click! Drag’n’drop swatches to the mixing area,
single-click to set current color
NEW! Easily assign Keyboard Shortcuts using integrated Keyboard Shortcuts dialog wih new features:
– Add new Color Swatch
– Add new Color Group
– Create new Smart Color Group
– Add Foreground Color into Color Mix
– Clear Color History
– Undo/Redo Color (Navigate Color History, click to get back to older colors you chose for Photoshop Foreground)
– Pick Color from Color Mix into History
– Turn on Mix Eyedropper mode
– Toggle Auto-Sync mode
– Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with main color (no matter if Auto-sync is on)
– Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with Photoshop Foreground (no matter if Auto-sync is off)
– Load colors into each of 3 Mixers
– Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with main color and then update mixer with this color
– Open/Close MixColors panel
All shortcuts are assignable straight inside MixColors Settings in an easy-to-use dialog (one click away settings).
Follow our tutorials for troubleshooting and additional details:
NEW! Right-click menu allows you to edit swatch color, edit name or quickly assign background, foreground or
main color to the swatch.
NEW! Increadibly fast UI – uses new MagicPicker framework. Faster resizing, faster redraws, very responsive
NEW! Hide upper part of the panel with mixers and use only swatch grouping
NEW! Rearrange groups with drag’n’drop!
Drag’n’drop swatches between groups greatly improved
Improved compatibility with all recent Adobe updates including CC2018
Improved CloudSync – sync color swatches with our servers
Improved panel behavior and fixed all visual, drag’n’drop and other issues by your feedback
Color History is now scrolled to the end of the list when new color is chosen
Color History scrollbar is now smaller to clean up screen real estate
Fixed click problems with eyedroppers under color mixers
Improved design of the panel by your feedback
MixColors 3 features slightly modified modern-looking icon
Improved “delete swatch” button behavior in various scenarios
Starting from MixColors 3.0 you can set up keyboard shortcuts through MixColors Settings dialog (from the panel’s menu):
Click on the empty field next to the function description and press the key combination. That’s it! Works on Adobe Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018+.
You can also adjust steps for every feature. For example you can adjust brightness by value of 5 or 10 or even 17.
Here’s the list of MixColors functions that you kind bind to your key presses:
- Add new Color Swatch - Add new Color Group - Create new Smart Color Group - Add Foreground Color into Color Mix - Clear Color History - Undo/Redo Color (Navigate Color History, click to get back to older colors you chose for Photoshop Foreground) - Pick Color from Color Mix into History - Turn on Mix Eyedropper mode - Toggle Auto-Sync mode - Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with main color (no matter if Auto-sync is on) - Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with Photoshop Foreground (no matter if Auto-sync is off) - Load colors into each of 3 Mixers - Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with main color and then update mixer with this color - Open/Close MixColors panel
Adobe Photoshop CS3 and CS4 troubleshooting
Due to limitations on older Adobe products on Adobe Photoshop CS3 and CS4 you can assign keyboard shortcuts using Photoshop Edit -> Keyboard Shortcuts… dialog. In the dialog locate File -> Scripts menu and assign keyboard shortcuts to “(MC)…” scripts.
With the updated fly-out menu in MagicPicker 6 you can access the following functions easily:
- enter Compact Mode
- assign Keyboard Shortcuts to more than 20 features of new MagicPicker
- switch into PRO Mode
- alter between Big and Small color swatches
- turn on Colorization of Shapes and Text
- switch from Color Wheel into Color Box
- Link Background color changes to Foreground color
- alter between RGB & HSB
- access Interactive Help
- see About information – who helped to make this panel
- access Settings where you adjust Color Wheel view and access special functions on Photoshop CS4
Just click on the fly-out menu button on the panel in Photoshop or Illustrator!
MagicPicker is the professional color wheel panel for Adobe Photoshop
Click on the three dots on the left bottom of MagicPicker color wheel to display current color’s Pantone (new to MagicPicker 6!), RGB, CMYK, HSL, Color Name, HSB, YUV, YCbCr, XYZ, L*C*h values.
Works in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018+!
Unclutter MagicPicker’s interface with the new PRO Mode. Click MagicPicker menu -> PRO Mode and enjoy interfaceless, most easy-to-use color wheel! Works with any mode, including Color Temperature etc.
From series of tutorials for MagicPicker, advanced Illustrator and Photoshop color wheel
With new MagicSquire you can quickly use any Adobe Photoshop tool as an Eraser with one click using new Magic Eraser button!
- Select any Tool that is brush-based, like Brush, Pencil, Blur, Sharpen, Art History Brush, Dodge, Burn or any other
- Then click the button on the top right of the MagicSquire panel inside Photoshop UI
Alt-click Magic Eraser to turn this feature on permanently and turn any tool you select automatically into the Eraser.
MagicPicker 6 introduces new Keyboard Shortcuts that allow you to change color temperature or brightness/hue/saturation (and more) with one press of a button! Assign them in the easy-to-use MagicPicker dialog. Click MagicPicker menu -> Settings to enter Keyboard Shortcuts dialog.
You can use advanced keyboards’s keys and Wacom’s keys.
Works in Photoshop and Illustrator.
Here’s the list of functions that are available for key binding in MagicPicker 6:
- Increase/decrease Color Temperature
- Increase/decrease Color Brightness
- Increase/decrease Color Saturation
- Toggle Color Scheme
- Toggle Tone Lock
- Toggle K-Lock
- Toggle Compact Mode
- Toggle RGB/HSB
- Switch between Color Wheel Triangle/Box/Diamond/Color Temperature/LDT Cube modes
- Copy current color’s Hex value to Clipboard
- Switch Color Wheel / Color Box (Pane)
- Toggle MagicPicker panel on/off
– Super clean uncluttered look with new PRO Mode. Hide all UI elements out of your way! Click MagicPicker menu -> PRO Mode