Reinvent Brush Groups in Photoshop with new MagicSquire 7.
NEW! Group Background Textures!
Enhance the appearance of your groups by assigning images as background
The background images can be seamlessly integrated into your group’s overall aesthetic by Tiling, Scaling or Monochroming them.
so they look more visually appealing.
+ Sample Backgrounds included with MagicSquire – use Tiling or Scale them to fill the entire group
Also introducing two new group colors, Electric Blue and Khaki.
Where to find: Use Group menu (…) -> Set Group Background Image
NEW! Stroke Thumbnail Color! In 1 click!
New option in Edit Brush dialog to pick from 8 pre-defined colors (no need to create new brush images)
Select colors or easily pick your own to ensure the perfect match to the background theme
Works with multiple strokes – colorize all of them at once
Harmonically work with all Photoshop color themes and with group colors
Where to find: In Edit Tool/Brush dialog
NEW! Superquick Favorites
Quickly add brushes/tools to your Favorites by right-clicking on any brush
Easily access your frequently used tools by simply clicking on the Favorites icon.
Where to find: Right-click to add, click new Heart button on top to filter
NEW! Filter By Kind/Search by Kind
Quickly switch between: Brushes, Erasers, Marquee Presets, Blurs, etc. any tool kingd
Where to find: Use new dropdown next to Search field
NEW! Truly Scalable UI
In addition to thumbnails adjust scale of overall interface and:
+ Brush Controls
+ Brushes & Tools
Scale them altogether
Improved Accessibility for HiDPI screens and Cintiq 4K+ tablets
Fixed fine-tuning at the end of slider
Need more controls? Please write to https://anastasiy.com/support will be adding more later on!
Works in all list modes (Long, Short, Grid, etc)
Where to find: Use new Thumbnail Scaler from bottom toolbar and new Text Size checkbox
NEW! Direct import of Photoshop Brushes into MagicSquire!
Automatically imports groups
Where to find: Click on the menu -> Add brushes from Photoshop.
NEW! Updated framework for much faster redraws of groups
– Full 2023 support
– Fixed: Now advanced thumnails for brushes on hover are shown everywhere in all list modes
– Fixed problem with spring-loaded tools, sometimes tool switched back when using keyboard and Brush Control were open
– Improved UI! Especially for Long and Short List View modes
– Fix: Now Collection of Groups dialog displays correct colors of group names in all scenarios
– Small UI fixes here and there, added missing tooltips
– Now Trial of MagicSquire comes with pre-packaged brushes
💡 Keep unobtrusive, transparent pro-level HUD equipped with color sliders that hides/shows the same place on keyboard shortcut.
Click MagicPicker 9’s Settings menu → Pin HUD to same place
Save clicks and screen space!
From series of tutorials for MagicPicker, advanced Photoshop color wheel
Use MagicPicker 9’s Cube 🔮, new color picker designed for quick digital art.
LDT stands for Lights, Darks, Temperature. And it’s much more than that.
When you move pointer vertically along cube sides it preserves perceived color lightness (same as Tone Lock in MagicPicker). Horizontally – keeps saturation, for any hue!
– Left side is darks
– Right is lights
– Top is temperature
To switch into the mode click “Color Wheel Triangle/Box/Diamond/etc” located on the top right of MagicPicker under Tone Lock button.
Created in collaboration with leading art studios
From series of tutorials for MagicPicker, advanced color wheel for pros in Adobe Photoshop
– Fixed a rare problem with layers scaling or moving incorrectly in Photoshop after color matching
– Correctly handling all types of layers, including the ones cut outside of the document
– Improved color matching to other layers in Photoshop Document
– Better compatibility with latest Adobe updates and Photoshops CC 2022 23.3+ and CC 2023 24.1+
Limited time discount!
MixColors 5.2 is out!
– Improved color mixing formula, for some edgy colors
– In Edit Collections of groups (MixColors menu -> edit…) colors of labels on dark theme are now brighter
– Tooltips on right-click Swatch menu items
– Fixed an issue with Swatch Group visibility when adding new swatches
– Improved Chinese and Spanish translation in various parts of the UI
– Now selecting group when its swatch is selected
– Improved UI, improved dynamic color theme support
Arrow buttons under MagicPicker color wheel activate rulers and numeric inputs – for quick color accuracy and 🎯 snaps.
Click upper arrow to show/hide rulers (and use ctrl-click to snap to values)
Click rightward arrow to show/hide numeric boxes to input exact color component values
From series of tutorials for MagicPicker, advanced Photoshop color wheel with HUD
Upgrade MagicPicker to at least version 9 to get this functionality
Officially recommended by Adobe for installation of extensions. Supports all Creative Clouds. Easily install/manage/update plugin extensions. Windows & macOS. Made with ❤️ to support all the art community!
– Improved compatibility with latest CC 2023 updates
– Fixed messaging and greatly improved error handling
– Improved on Windows 10, 11, macOS Ventura
Get Anastasiy’s Extension Manager here
Unleash a ⛱ HUGE realtime preview of current #Photoshop color. Simply alt-click on the foreground in MagicPicker and activate Realtime preview in Settings. Then click and move eyedropper across your digital art
Works in Illustrator & Photoshop.
From series of tutorials for MagicPicker, advanced Photoshop color wheel for professional artists
MagicPicker panel 9.1 brings Realtime Color Preview as your glide your 💧 eyedropper in #Photoshop. Experience better Color History, value inputs on Sliders, Munsell Color Wheel, more
NEW! REALTIME COLOR PICKING!
Pick colors using the Photoshop eyedropper and have them in MagicPicker in real time next to current color!
– Activate in Settings
– When activated use Photoshop Eydropper or Alt-click with other tools and MagicPicker will display
the color you picked in new color swatch
– Works with HUGE color to quickly compare old & new colors on the full panel size
* Photoshop-only feature
* 9.1 – Improved Traditional Color Wheel
* 9.1 – Fixed when Color History not updating
* 9.1 – Improved Scale numbers on the sliders when Slider value box was hidden
* 9.1 – Improved removing and re-adding Color History in the same Photoshop session
* 9.1 – Improved activation on Illustrator 2020 after recent Adobe updates
* 9.1 – Improved behavior on CS6 connected to Munsell Color Wheel
Read more about MagicPicker, Photoshop Color Wheel panel for pros