– Revamped right-click menu:
+ Duplicate Tool Preset – duplicates current selected tool(s)
+ New Eraser with same shape – creates eraser(s) from currently selected tool(s)
+ Duplicate Group (also works on right-click on the group’s title)
NEW! Option to auto-close HUD immediately after choosing brush
– Duplicate multiple presets with right click
– Fixes and improvements, database errors neutralized, performance boost
– Available now for Photoshop 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015, CC 2014, CS5, CS6, CC
Right-click to duplicate Brush/Tool presets in MagicSquire
New MagicSquire 5 introduces a quick way to duplicate a Photoshop brush or tool preset. Just right-click on any tool preset and select “Duplicate …” from the menu! That’s it! Also works with new brush preset HUD popup.
What required a fair number of steps now can be done easily with MagicSquire.
NEW! Load multiple .abr or .tpl files into a single group
NEW! Smart Search now gives you option to search closed groups
NEW! Unique HUD Mode! Popup MagicSquire anywhere on the screen under your cursor.
– Displayed via a keyboard shortcut (defined in Settings) & stylus/button click
– Click “HUD Mode” button on the panel
– Interactive and fully functional HUD! All MagicSquire functions work
– Sticky Mode (optional) show up on key down and hide on key up (also by stylus buttons)
– Go to MagicSquire Settings to activate Sticky mode for HUD
NEW! Sticky Brushes – completely new mode in Photoshop
– Press keyboard shortcut to activate brush and release to immediately deactivate it
– Allows you to switch to and switch back from your frequent brushes very fast
– Activate from New/Edit Brush Dialog -> Sticky
NEW! Duplicate Tool Preset by right-clicking it
NEW! Reset path to MagicSquire brushes folder to defaults (from Settings, using “Reset” button)
NEW! Number of hidden Collections is now displayed under “Collections/more…” in fly-out menu NEW! Now you can activate brushes/tools in History from hidden Collections
New MagicSquire 4 is out, so you can now use it as a fully featured professional HUD popup for quick-picking brushes in Adobe Photoshop.
*HUD is displayed exactly where you look at – under the cursor, so you don’t get distracted from your art.
Setting it up is really easy and quick!
1) Go to MagicSquire Settings and assign any keyboard shortcut to the HUD Mode. Even the simplest like Ctrl+H would work!
2*) If you want to display it when clicking a Stylus (Wacom or any other) button – just assign the same keyboard shortcut in its settings
3) That’s it! Now you click a button and MagicSquire will be available any time under your cursor.
This feature will work in Adobe Photoshop 2020, CC2019, CC2018, CC2017, CC2015 and CC2014.
Main features of the HUD:
– You can assign any keyboard shortcut to it
– It’s resizable – can be small or big, exactly what you want it to be
– Quickly hides by clicking outside
– All functions of MagicSquire work including uncluttered PRO Mode
– It’s fast and powered up by OpenGL/Metal
– Activate “Sticky” HUD to show panel on key press and immediately hide it on key release
MagicSquire, the Professional Photoshop Brush Manager with Tags and Collections is updated to v3.4: fixes for Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 issues, pen pressure with keyboard shortcuts, minor UI fixes for Brush Tags and Collections
MagicSquire 3.4 update: Stability and CC 2020 improvements, fixes, more
– Improved Photoshop 2020 compatibility
– Improved Keyboard Shortcut detection for various keyboard layouts
– Fixed problem with first brush stroke’s pressure/opacity when using keyboard shortcuts
– Various UI fixes and improvements by your feedback!