Standalone fast GPU AI color matching between images, generates LUT, Windows & macOS Desktop, also Adobe® Photoshop plugin
Here’s what’s new:
– Fixed a long standing problem when panel was blank sometimes, immediate after starting Photoshop
– Fixed Lab sliders’ L position
– Fixed a problem with h* slider of L*c*h color space. When moving this slider color preserves brightness and saturation of current color now. Only hue is changing like it’s supposed to work
– Fixed various issues with HUD
– On macOS HUD now should start as expected
– Now HUD runs on Adobe Illustrator in all scenarios
– Fixed various UI issues on Adobe Illustrator
– Improved Chinese UI translation
Limited time discounts:
MagicPicker 8 color wheel (35% off)
MagicTints, 2.4 1-click color matcher (50% off)
MagicSquire 5, professional brush manager (30% off)
MixColors 4, color mixer (30% off)
MagicRefs 2, reference manager (30% off)
DiskFonts 1.2, font manager (30% off)
Featuring the early upgrade bonus, see below!
Transparent HUD! OMG. Variable opacity. On/off Background Blurred Glass effect. Sliders Revolution! 10 NEW Color Spaces designed for artists, with Sliders under Color Wheel: Lab, L*c*h, Temperature, HSL, Gradient Blend, CMYK, CIE Luv, Grayscale, HSB, RGB. Pick colors. Arrange like you want! Drag, remove. Full CC 2022 support. More features, faster UI!
WHAT’S NEW in MagicPicker version 8.0:
* Full support of new Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator 2022, including Keyboard Shortcuts
* Graphics Framework improvements – UI now faster in scaling, resizing, animation, redraw etc
* HUD is faster
* Improved styling of UI, added small touches here and there
* Now works much better and updates better when working with subtle colors (hues/saturation around 2-3%)
– Optimized to work with new Windows 11, macOS Big Sur, Monterey
– Improved memory handling, on some computers MagicPicker started to eat memory and slowed down after awhile, fixed that
– HUD round corners are back for all Windows users!
– Fixed a problem with setting vector shapes stroke colors on CC 2020, CC 2021 & CC 2022
– Improved assigning of keyboard shortcuts in varios scenarios
– Fixed problems with entering keyboard shortcuts in Adobe Illustrator in various scenarios
– MagicPicker now speaks more languages: Chinese, Spanish
– Fixed a rare problem on Adobe Illustrator where panel could stop updating its colors after some time
– Still supports Adobe CS4, CS5, CS5.5 and CS6 (also CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2019, 2020, 2021, 2022+)
– HUD Mode supports OpenGL and Metal GPU acceleration (if present) for transparency blur
– Transparent HUD optimized for better power management on laptops, Surface devices and MacBooks
– Transparent HUD optimized to run on older computers
– Fixed various minor UI problems
– All improvements implemented by real-life users’ feedback
You can now control your Photoshop Brush parameters with new interactive gauges and sliders. This gives you quick and direct access to brush parameters only crucial to your workflow.
Choose the parameters you need and arrange interactive Brush Controls on MagicSquire panel in #Photoshop.
Set colors, switch sliders/gauges.
Now you will also have the same layout on the quick MagicSquire HUD popup under your cursor.
From series of tutorials for MagicSquire, advanced Photoshop brushes manager, now with Brush Controls!
MagicSquire 5 is your ☃️ personal Brush Companion. Customize it the way you want!
Set up separate 🖌 Brush Controls as a quick right-click HUD popup or use as a part of the panel. Combine with PRO Mode.
Now compatible with Photoshop 2022!
From series of tutorials for MagicSquire, advanced Photoshop brushes manager and brush control panel
MagicSquire 5 – brush companion for Adobe Photoshop is updated to v5.1. Brush Controls — size, opacity, hardness etc. can be changed right from the panel or new HUD. Now with no lags. Auto-scroll with drag’n’drop improved, UI fixes, more.
– Fixed lag with Photoshop eyedropper and brush controls
– Improved UI, Scrolling, Dragging, Dropboxes and Buttons, Choosing Brush parameters for brush controls
– Fixed problems with varios Brush parameters: Spacing was turning off when set to zero, Pressure controls,
Opacity & Size were turning on Scatter, fixed setting of Flow and Opacity in various scenarios
– Improved loading of very large .tpl files (~1GB)
– Improved loading groups from varios .abr files
– Fixed a problem with losing stylus pressure on some configurations
– Now pressure switches for size and opacity can be set together
– Now allowing reselect current brush if its parameters have been changed
– Fixed lag in Photoshop when Brush Controls are activated
– Improved HUD behavior in Brush Controls-only mode
– Returned round corners to HUD on Windows
– Added Spanish localization
Watch MagicSquire 5 on video:
The video tutorial on all new features of MagicSquire, Photoshop brush organizer plugin is out!