Create your very own, precise LUT in ❖ one click ❖, from a reference image in Adobe Photoshop. Then use it to color grade any footage or imagery in other software – for 3D, video, primary color grading, animation, in any post production.
Select a color reference image in MagicTints
Click a button on the bottom toolbar and save .cube or .png. One click!
MagicTints exports LUT in any size. You can specify arbitrary LUT size in settings – for example 16x16x16, 17x17x17, or even 128x128x18.
– Now correctly works in the environment with two-byte characters (like Chinese)
– LUT 128x128x128 is now possible! Now correctly exports large LUTs of 64x64x64, 72x72x72, 128x128x128 etc..
– LUT generation is much faster
– LUTs are now much more precise, especially on big sizes (fixed problems with desaturation and banding)
– Now there are no limits on source image size when creating a LUT
– The GPU icon on the top is now less visible when GPU processing is disabled – to distinguish between sates
– Fixed a problem with partial color matching on AMD GPUs
– Fixed a problem with some LUTs (like 17x17x17 and 128x128x128) not opening in Photoshop and 3D/Video software
Looks like an anniversary of the tips&tricks series! 100th tip is ON.
Quickly get full-featured color picking HUD under your cursor in Adobe Photoshop. MagicPicker HUD shows up over normal Photoshop’s interface.
The HUD is more unique, intuitive and faster than normal Photoshop panels. It always pops up under your current cursor position. It’s very important especially if you use a Wacom-like tablet (no need to move your hand anywhere). It also auto-hides if you click anywhere on the document. MagicPicker HUD can also auto-hide when you release key/button.
You can activate MagicPicker HUD in the following ways:
Click “HUD” button on the panel
Click MagicPicker menu -> HUD mode
Assign keyboard shortcut in Settings and activate through keyboard any time
Assign same shortcut to Stylus button and call it with stylus
*Activate “Sticky HUD” mode from Settings to show HUD on press and hide on release of the key
HUD is available in MagicPicker starting from version 7.0.
Silently add new 🖌️🖌️ brush or tool presets in Photoshop using keyboard shortcut. In MagicSquire panel use Settings to define “Quick New Brush” shortcut. That’s it! One key press and your auto-named brush is in the group. No questions asked.
If you experience one or more of the following problems with Anastasiy’s Extension Manager in Adobe Creative Suite (2021 included):
Only Photoshop is listed in the Anastasiy’s Extension Manager list (or only Adobe Illustrator)
Photoshop is absent on the extension list
Adobe extension list is empty/blank
Extensions don’t show up after installation on Photoshop or other Adobe Creative Cloud products (like InDesign, Illustrator or Adobe Premiere Pro)
Extension Manager doesn’t list your application or extension
ZXP extensions are not displayed in the Extension Manager after installation
Installation of Adobe extension failed
It’s easy to fix! First of all please make sure, you’re using the most recent version of Anastasiy’s Extension Manager – at least v3.6. Then:
1) Click File -> Reset extension list in the main menu of Anastasiy’s Extension Manager
2) That’s it! Now all Adobe products should appear and when you install new extensions (or reinstall old ones) they will re-appear on the list
Right-click to duplicate Brush/Tool presets in MagicSquire
New MagicSquire 5 introduces a quick way to duplicate a Photoshop brush or tool preset. Just right-click on any tool preset and select “Duplicate …” from the menu! That’s it! Also works with new brush preset HUD popup.
What required a fair number of steps now can be done easily with MagicSquire.