MagicSquire is the new plugin for Adobe Photoshop that lets you organize brushes in smart and intuitive groups. While picture is worth a thousand words, the video is always worth million pictures, so see it in action, below!
The brief list of features includes:
- Your brushes organized in colored groups in Photoshop! — Puts your brushes in easy-to-use folders collections. MagicSquire structures your brushes so you don’t need to look for them every time in neverending piles
- Lets you rearrange brushes and brush groups with drag’n’drop
- Create brushes from scratch — Just click the New Brush button to add current brush to the panel. Edit and update brushes. Click Update to update parameters from Photoshop, no need to recreate them
- Be creative! MagicSquire automatically generates brush images with additional stroke types, never seen before in Photoshop: long, short, medium and brush texture. That lets you differentiate brushes visually
- Supports custom .ABR Loading existing brush collections from .ABR files with one click! Supports very large files of 200M and above. Supports loading of thousands of brushes from one file. .TPL support is on the way
Versatile Groups can be collapsed and rearranged with drag’n’drop
- Complete Photoshop brush types support: Mixer, physical, textured, patterned, ordinary – ALL OF THEM
- Captures all brush parameters: brush size, flow, blend mode, opacity, etc. – you name it!
- Combines all power of Brush Presets, Tool Presets and Liraries in one single panel. With new features essential to digital art
- Full Photoshop Color UI Themes support
- High resolution rendering of brush images with beautfiul detail. In addition supports Retina dn HiDPI displays. Supports Wacom Companion, Microsoft Surface, Macbook with Retina Displays, 4K, 5K and 8K displays
- Supports Adobe Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015+
Read more and get MagicSquire, the brush group organizing plugin for Adobe Photoshop