Looks like an anniversary of the tips&tricks series! 100th tip is ON.
Quickly get full-featured color picking HUD under your cursor in Adobe Photoshop. MagicPicker HUD shows up over normal Photoshop’s interface.
The HUD is more unique, intuitive and faster than normal Photoshop panels. It always pops up under your current cursor position. It’s very important especially if you use a Wacom-like tablet (no need to move your hand anywhere). It also auto-hides if you click anywhere on the document. MagicPicker HUD can also auto-hide when you release key/button.
You can activate MagicPicker HUD in the following ways:
Click “HUD” button on the panel
Click MagicPicker menu -> HUD mode
Assign keyboard shortcut in Settings and activate through keyboard any time
Assign same shortcut to Stylus button and call it with stylus
*Activate “Sticky HUD” mode from Settings to show HUD on press and hide on release of the key
HUD is available in MagicPicker starting from version 7.0.
#BlackFriday discounts up to 💛 60% on MagicPicker Color Wheel HUD, MagicTints AI Color Matcher, MagicSquire Brush Organizer and other #Photoshop & #Illustrator panels. 🔥 Get yours: http://anastasiy.com/blackfriday
If you experience one or more of the following problems with Anastasiy’s Extension Manager in Adobe Creative Suite (2021 included):
Only Photoshop is listed in the Anastasiy’s Extension Manager list (or only Adobe Illustrator)
Photoshop is absent on the extension list
Adobe extension list is empty/blank
Extensions don’t show up after installation on Photoshop or other Adobe Creative Cloud products (like InDesign, Illustrator or Adobe Premiere Pro)
Extension Manager doesn’t list your application or extension
ZXP extensions are not displayed in the Extension Manager after installation
Installation of Adobe extension failed
It’s easy to fix! First of all please make sure, you’re using the most recent version of Anastasiy’s Extension Manager – at least v3.6. Then:
1) Click File -> Reset extension list in the main menu of Anastasiy’s Extension Manager
2) That’s it! Now all Adobe products should appear and when you install new extensions (or reinstall old ones) they will re-appear on the list
New MagicPicker 7.2 is here:
– Fixed problem with linking colors in some scenarios on Photoshop CC 2020 21.1+
– Fixed problem with changing background color in some scenarios on Photoshop CC 2020 21.1+
– Fixed a problem with using keyboard shortcuts on Illustrator on macOS Catalina for international users
– Better support for Adobe CC 2021 New MagicPicker, advanced Photoshop color wheel panel